Indian Head Massage is an accessible, convenient and
therapeutic treatment that gives instant relief to tension and
stress. It is a form of massage, which involves manipulating
the soft tissues in the shoulders and scalp.
Our practitioner uses a range of techniques incorporating
different massage pressures and rhythms to stimulate the
neck and head area.
The combination of techniques used:
- Aid the circulatory, nervous and muscular systems
- Stimulates arterial circulation, increasing venous and lymphatic flow
- Helps to eliminate fatigue, lethargy, stress and tension
- Relieves muscular tension
- Stimulates the skin and underlying nerve endings
- Aids the elimination of toxins and waste products
- Induces a feeling of euphoria
For your Health Day our practitioners can offer 15 or 30 minute sessions.