In this Workshop we focus on exercises and approaches that
trigger the relaxation response. Many different techniques for the
mind and body are introduced through a range of interesting
exercises. This enables participants to identify those approaches
that work best for them and may be worth persuing further.
The emphasis is on practising and experiencing the techniques
and exploring how they can be applied in the workplace and beyond.
This Workshop is particularly useful for helping both managers and staff to:
- to acquire practical skills that improve performance through promoting relaxation and harmony in the workplace
- deal with the pressure of deadlines
- handle change
- improve communication and understanding within a team
- stay relaxed in a high-pressure environment
- switch off after a demanding day
As a result of this approach participants
- become part of the process of identifying what will make the workplace more productive
- become committed to making this happen
If your requirements fall outside these guidelines please let us know.